Research Computing - Documentation
Please contact email@example.com if there are any discrepancies with the documentation provided.
Updated regularly to provide information on changes to our resources, maintenance periods, downtimes, etc.
How Research Computing implements priorities based upon contribution status, via the condominium model.
The Guide to the SLURM installation at USF is located here
A list of Linux how-to tutorials is located here.
Below are some links to help information about High Performance Computing (HPC):
- What is High Performance Computing?
- Do I Need High Performance Computing?
- Which Hardware Platform Should I Use?
- What Software is Available?
- Who Can Use the Resources?
- What is the condominium model?
The following links provide information on how to access our systems as well as technical information about the different systems available. Various how-tos and tutorials are also available.
- CIRCE (Research Cluster)
- RRA (Restricted Research Access Cluster)
- SC (Student Cluster)
Below are links listing the software currently (and soon to be) available on CIRCE, as well as Development tools and the Modules tool:
- Available Applications
- Current Software Projects
- Development Tools & Libraries
- modules: A modular environment management tool
Below are links to the test environments provided by Research Computing: