Research Computing - Documentation
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any discrepancies with the documentation provided.
The Guide to the SLURM installation at USF is located here
A list of Linux how-to tutorials is located here.
Below are some links to help information about High Performance Computing (HPC):
- What is High Performance Computing?
- Do I Need High Performance Computing?
- Which Hardware Platform Should I Use?
- What Software is Available?
- Who Can Use the Resources?
The following links provide information on how to access our systems as well as technical information about the different systems available. Various how-tos and tutorials are also available.
- CIRCE (Research Cluster)
- SC (Student Cluster)
Below are links listing the software currently (and soon to be) available on CIRCE, as well as Development tools and the Modules tool:
- Available Applications
- Current Software Projects
- Development Tools & Libraries
- modules: A modular environment management tool
Below are links to the test environments provided by Research Computing: